I am thoroughly enjoying my time here thus far. The last three days of class have gone well, I think I am gaining some insights into teaching/learning another language. I am learning the importance of using different methods, changing activities often, and doing as much as possible in language.
One of the teachers for our Chinese culture classes added a lot of meaning to a couple of the places we have visited such as the Ming Tomb, Sun Yat Sen's Mausoleum, and the Nanjing City Wall.
Now that Thailand and I are only an hour apart, I have been contacting some of the people I taught. It was really nice to talk to them because I hadn't talked to them for two or three years.
Thanks to all of you who made this trip possible for me!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment