It's 8:38 pm, we pulled into Nanjing about an hour ago. I am grateful to finally be here.
Last night Seth Law, Alyssa Mortenson, and I went and explored downtown Seoul. It was pretty fun, we found a big outdoor party that the city was putting on and saw some interesting performances. At the end, they invited the crowd to come up and dance on stage, so we did. We walked around for three hours and made it back to the hotel exhausted.
Nothing very eventful on the Seoul to Shanghai leg of our trip, but our final leg got pretty hairy... One of the guys, Jose, didn't come back from lunch and everyone went looking for him because our charter bus was leaving for Nanjing. He didn't show and we had to leave two other people behind to wait for him. Ten minutes after we left, he came back from lunch... the three of them had to try to catch up with us in a taxi. They passed us about forty minutes into our five hour trip, we stopped and picked them up, and traveled together the rest of the way.
Finally, I must say I really like China. It reminds me of Thailand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment