Sunday, October 25, 2009

การทำความสะอาด

The past four or five years my desire to clean and organize has kept on increasing. Why does cleaning feel so good? Here is my list of suggested reasons:
  • Cleaning is an attractive alternative to homework
  • The cleaner the house, the better chance I have of avoiding the Swine Flu
  • Cleaning a car makes it feel newer
  • Missing things can be found in the process.
  • The fewer loose pieces of paper flying around, the fewer I need to think about
  • It feels like fighting against decay and entropy
  • Frustrations can be channeled into something productive
  • Few pleasures exceed that of clean towels
  • The desire to could be genetic
So next time you are feeling down, try cleaning something...

1 comment:

  1. I love cleaning too, although I'm not as good at it as you are!

    ReplyDelete