Sunday, October 18, 2009

พร

Six weeks has passed since my last entry...

I have fully adjusted to student life again, which feels to me like running everywhere with dozens of documents swirling around my body.

A couple weeks into the semester, I realized that I needed a weekly planning session to stay on top of all the things I want to accomplish. It feels so good to me to worry about my life one week at a time, knowing that the more important things have been taken into consideration.

After much encouragement from my Mother, I went to the county health department and got a flu vaccination. I think that it was the best $29 I've spent in a while.

General Conference was terrific - lots of love from the pulpit, from my family, and from my friends. Elder Oaks' talk was my favorite. Second place was a tie between E. Choi, President Uchdorf, E. Bednar, E. Scott, and E. Ballard.

A couple weeks ago, I was able to go to a mission reunion. It was a grand experience. I was able to hear the latest good news from Thailand and see some of my favorite people (some of whom I haven't seen for 2+ years).

Last night, I had a bad bicycle wreck that could have gone a whole lot worse...

Yep, so lots of blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment